Monday, August 15, 2011

Am i to blame? my wife is constantly questioning what I do. I am thinking divorce is next.?

my wife on more than occasion has questioned my actions, it seems that whenver I do something she finds inconsiderate, she makes a big deal out of it. Recently, we had gone to a insurance office to buy auto insurance, the office had several attractive ladies working there. We had my granddaughter with us, and when we sat down, my granddaughter sat next to my wife, so, I sat in the chair behind my wife. The insurance was for her only. After we left, she accused me of sitting behind her so I could check out the other women. I honestly had no motive for sitting there. Well,, earlier this week, I went in to make a change to the policy. She was busy and asked me to do it. I was in the area, so I just stopped in. She had a fit and said that I know how uncomfortable she feels with me being in that office. We are a couple in our mid 40's, and I have never given her a reason not to trust me. We have been married 11 months, and this is like the 4th time she accuses me in the same manner. Once, there was an injured woman on the side of the road with cops and ambulance there, I got blamed for stopping to check it out. She said if it would have been a guy, I wouldn't have stopped, thats not true. My question, I don't think we are going to make it, am I being unreasonable to want to divorce?

No comments:

Post a Comment