Sunday, August 14, 2011

Omg did you see Sweet Sixteen with My Chemical Romance ?!!!! =)?

MTV did a contest online to win your own super sweet sixteen and they would pay for it all. So people made accounts and posted there stores on why they deserved it I think the one you saw was the winner! And she deserved it! Her story is that she got cancer and other illnesses(sorry can't remember specifically) and her family had to pay the huge bills so were struggling and she lost all her hair and has to take like 7 medications a day and just a whole lotta stuff like that! So thais why she got all those great things and they interrupted there tour just for her because she was really deserving of it. They only did that contest once though so if you wanna get on sweet sixteen you have to be major rich and have a huge party and if you do that I think you can like sign up online I'd something. I love that show soooo much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment