Thursday, August 18, 2011

How can I get my friend back? Please help!?

Well, I have had quite a jumble with my friends as well before. So, really all you need to do is to talk to her am I correct? Well, try talking to her in person. And, be PERSISTENT! And, do not care if she is with any other friends, because if they don't like you, if you talk to 'Fin' and smooth things out, it won't matter what her other friends think. And, don't care about what everybody else thinks about you! If you are feeling unhappy, then fix the problem. Be confident in yourself and be confident that you can get your friend back. You are probably a good friend. And, try not to switch from friend to friend, just keep being friends with whoever you want. And, you can tell who is your real friend or not if they can accept who you hang out with. If your other friends won't like you for liking somebody else, they obviously are not your true friends. A TRUE friend is ALWAYS there for you no matter what! And also explain things to Bert if you must. I REALLY hope I helped. Sorry if i didn't and i hope I did not offend you in any way. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment