Monday, August 8, 2011

How do i report my apartment complex for poor maintenece and unsanitary conditions?

i have lived in my apartment complex (Oyster Point Place) for almost 2 years. it has been hell since the day i moved in. i've been robbed a total of 3 times since living here, but the maintenece and unsanitary conditions are more of the issue. i spent a good year combined with out adequate heating or cooling, i've asked them repetedly to fix a short in my bathroom light, that was a year and a half ago. more recently my refrigerator has completly stopped working and has been broken for a month, i've gone to my front office almost everyday and alerted them to this problem, they promise someone will come and look at, no one ever does. they have also offered to repair it, but it doesn't need to be repaired it needs to be replaced. i also have a SEVERE insect (German roaches and flies) infestation. i just found out i'm pregnant and this is on a level of disgusting i have never known. the smell from the broken refridgerator is horrific and i can't take the bugs anymore, can anyone offer me any help on how i can report this horrible complex?

No comments:

Post a Comment